This is the first articulated vehicle to be owned by Altham’s and marks a step change in the growth of the company into the offshore supply sector.
You are here: Home › The latest addition to the fleet
The latest addition to the fleet
By althams on January 20, 2011 in Uncategorized
- HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time August 1, 2018
- UK Approved Distributer for Hadex Drinking Water Disinfectant July 7, 2018
- Althams helps Heysham School acheive London dreams July 14, 2015
- Gold Standard for 14 years running December 12, 2014
- New North East division up and running July 11, 2013
- The latest addition to the fleet January 20, 2011
- Althams Gold Standard rating April 20, 2011
- Wedding Bells June 3, 2011
- TradeNet Member of ShipServ November 9, 2011
- NEW – order your supplies online March 19, 2012
Alistair Eagles, Seatruck FerriesSeatruck place heavy demands on our suppliers who must adapt on a daily basis to our rapidly changing needs and Althams are a key part of our supply chain. Over 15 years Seatruck has always been impressed with the Althams service which is always delivered in a professional way yet with an all-important personal touch. Seatruck Ferries is a dynamic, forward looking Ro-Ro freight ferry company with an enviable reputation for service and quality. We currently operate a fleet of eight vessels with a further four under construction. Seatruck operates three Irish Sea routes from five terminals on the Irish Sea. The company also has two vessels on long term charter.