We are pleased to announce the appointment of our new Business Development Manager for the Ports of the North East of England. Neil Buckley is joining us to serve the ports of Blyth, Tyne,Wear, Sunderland, Seaham, Hartlepool,Teesport and Redcar. Neil will be able to provide all ships chandlery and ships supplies. Contact him here and he will be happy to help.
You are here: Home › Neil Buckley joins Altham’s North East division
Neil Buckley joins Altham’s North East division
About Jane Watson
- Merchant Navy Day September 3, 2018
- HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time August 1, 2018
- UK Approved Distributer for Hadex Drinking Water Disinfectant July 7, 2018
- Althams helps Heysham School acheive London dreams July 14, 2015
- Patron of the Merchant Navy Association March 30, 2015
- The latest addition to the fleet January 20, 2011
- Althams Gold Standard rating April 20, 2011
- Wedding Bells June 3, 2011
- TradeNet Member of ShipServ November 9, 2011
- NEW – order your supplies online March 19, 2012
Alistair Eagles, Seatruck FerriesSeatruck place heavy demands on our suppliers who must adapt on a daily basis to our rapidly changing needs and Althams are a key part of our supply chain. Over 15 years Seatruck has always been impressed with the Althams service which is always delivered in a professional way yet with an all-important personal touch. Seatruck Ferries is a dynamic, forward looking Ro-Ro freight ferry company with an enviable reputation for service and quality. We currently operate a fleet of eight vessels with a further four under construction. Seatruck operates three Irish Sea routes from five terminals on the Irish Sea. The company also has two vessels on long term charter.