Today saw the sad sight of HMS Ocean leaving RNB Devonport for the final time. Bought by the Brazilian Navy she is now known as PHM Atlántico. The ship was built in Govan on the Clyde and fitted out at Barrow-in-Furness in the mid 1990’s. She sailed from RNB Devonport on the 1st August bearing her new Pennant Number A140.
You are here: Home › HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time
HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time
By althams on August 1, 2018 in Uncategorized
- HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time August 1, 2018
- UK Approved Distributer for Hadex Drinking Water Disinfectant July 7, 2018
- Althams helps Heysham School acheive London dreams July 14, 2015
- Gold Standard for 14 years running December 12, 2014
- New North East division up and running July 11, 2013
- The latest addition to the fleet January 20, 2011
- Althams Gold Standard rating April 20, 2011
- Wedding Bells June 3, 2011
- TradeNet Member of ShipServ November 9, 2011
- NEW – order your supplies online March 19, 2012
Alistair Eagles, Seatruck FerriesSeatruck place heavy demands on our suppliers who must adapt on a daily basis to our rapidly changing needs and Althams are a key part of our supply chain. Over 15 years Seatruck has always been impressed with the Althams service which is always delivered in a professional way yet with an all-important personal touch. Seatruck Ferries is a dynamic, forward looking Ro-Ro freight ferry company with an enviable reputation for service and quality. We currently operate a fleet of eight vessels with a further four under construction. Seatruck operates three Irish Sea routes from five terminals on the Irish Sea. The company also has two vessels on long term charter.