Althams are pleased to announce that we are now a TradeNet Member of ShipServ ShipServ Tradenet is a valuable tool that puts us into contact with a significant proportion of the shipping community. It provides an electronic conduit through which Purchasing Managers and Buyers can communicate with us to place orders and request quotations for […]
You are here: Home › News
On the 3rd June Louise, who works in the offshore department, and her partner Ben were married in the Dominican Republic at the beautiful Majestic Colonia Hotel in Punta Carna. We all wish them the very best in their future life together.
- Merchant Navy Day September 3, 2018
- HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time August 1, 2018
- UK Approved Distributer for Hadex Drinking Water Disinfectant July 7, 2018
- Althams helps Heysham School acheive London dreams July 14, 2015
- Patron of the Merchant Navy Association March 30, 2015
- The latest addition to the fleet January 20, 2011
- Althams Gold Standard rating April 20, 2011
- Wedding Bells June 3, 2011
- TradeNet Member of ShipServ November 9, 2011
- NEW – order your supplies online March 19, 2012
Alistair Eagles, Seatruck FerriesSeatruck place heavy demands on our suppliers who must adapt on a daily basis to our rapidly changing needs and Althams are a key part of our supply chain. Over 15 years Seatruck has always been impressed with the Althams service which is always delivered in a professional way yet with an all-important personal touch. Seatruck Ferries is a dynamic, forward looking Ro-Ro freight ferry company with an enviable reputation for service and quality. We currently operate a fleet of eight vessels with a further four under construction. Seatruck operates three Irish Sea routes from five terminals on the Irish Sea. The company also has two vessels on long term charter.