On the 17th May 2012 an annual audit was conducted by NSF CMi which test’s the Companies processes and procedures against NSF CMi’s Due Dilligence Standard. This is a stringent and demanding audit and we are pleased to report that we have retained the certification at it’s highest level – GOLD.
You are here: Home › Altham’s Retain Gold for 7th Year Running
Altham’s Retain Gold for 7th Year Running
About Jane Watson
- Merchant Navy Day September 3, 2018
- HMS Ocean leaves UK for final time August 1, 2018
- UK Approved Distributer for Hadex Drinking Water Disinfectant July 7, 2018
- Althams helps Heysham School acheive London dreams July 14, 2015
- Patron of the Merchant Navy Association March 30, 2015
- The latest addition to the fleet January 20, 2011
- Althams Gold Standard rating April 20, 2011
- Wedding Bells June 3, 2011
- TradeNet Member of ShipServ November 9, 2011
- NEW – order your supplies online March 19, 2012
Alistair Eagles, Seatruck FerriesSeatruck place heavy demands on our suppliers who must adapt on a daily basis to our rapidly changing needs and Althams are a key part of our supply chain. Over 15 years Seatruck has always been impressed with the Althams service which is always delivered in a professional way yet with an all-important personal touch. Seatruck Ferries is a dynamic, forward looking Ro-Ro freight ferry company with an enviable reputation for service and quality. We currently operate a fleet of eight vessels with a further four under construction. Seatruck operates three Irish Sea routes from five terminals on the Irish Sea. The company also has two vessels on long term charter.